Cardiology in Review | 2018(09) articles
- Left Main Disease : What Is the Correct Approach to Revascularization?
- Functional Mitral Regurgitation : An Interventional Cardiologist’s Perspective
- Novel Pharmacotherapy in Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Periprocedural Management of Direct Oral Anticoagulants Surrounding Cardioversion and Invasive Electrophysiological Procedures
- Predictors of Outcomes in Myocardial Infarction and Cardiogenic Shock
- Interatrial Shunting, a Novel Device-Based Therapy for Patients With Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Artery Dissection : A Review of the Literature and Current Evidence