Cardiology | 2004(10) articles
- Brugada Syndrome - An Under-Recognized Electrical Disease in Patients with Sudden Cardiac Death
- Application of Tissue Doppler Imaging in Cardiology
- Which Features of the Metabolic Syndrome Predict the Prevalence and Clinical Outcomes of Angiographic Coronary Artery Disease?
- Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting for Patients with Left Main Disease
- The Electrical T-Axis and the Spatial QRS-T Angle Are Independent Predictors of Long-Term Mortality in Patients Admitted with Acute Ischemic Chest Pain
- Formation of Two Aneurysms from a Coronary Artery-Pulmonary Artery Fistula
- Conference Calendar