Cardiology | 2013(05) articles
- Left Ventricular Assist Devices: From the Bench to the Clinic
- Epicardial Fat Thickness and Cardio-Ankle Vascular Index without Other Inflammatory Markers May Not Provide Information to Clinicians about the Systemic Inflammation
- Malignant Pericardial Effusion: Still a Long Way to Ithaca?
- Overexpression of MicroRNA-1 Improves the Efficacy of Mesenchymal Stem Cell Transplantation after Myocardial Infarction
- Potential Benefits of Ticagrelor beyond Platelet Inhibition
- Negative Chronotropic Effects and Coronary Ischaemic Abnormalities Following Thalidomide Therapy
- Aging Does Not Affect Radial Viscoelastic Behavior of the Left Ventricle
- Plasma Renin and Cardiovascular Risk: What Is the Evidence for an Association?
- Modulating Autophagy Improves Cardiac Function in a Rat Model of Early-Stage Dilated Cardiomyopathy