Cardiovascular Endocrinology | 2012(12) articles
- Issue 4 of Cardiovascular Endocrinology
- Is diabetes really a coronary heart disease risk equivalent?
- Combined measurement of copeptin, high-sensitivity troponin T, and N-terminal proBNP improves the identification of patients at risk of cardiovascular death
- Saxagliptin improves glucose tolerance but not survival in a murine model of dilated cardiomyopathy
- Time for change : dyslipidemia management by internal medicine residents
- Thank you to our reviewers