Cardiovascular Endocrinology | 2013(09) articles
- Circulating signal peptides : more than just a bus ticket?
- The cardiovascular complications of licorice
- Estriol, a stimulator of nitric oxide synthesis in platelets, and its role as the powerful inhibitor of platelet aggregation
- Cardiac function in offspring of women with diabetes using fetal ECG, umbilical cord blood pro-BNP, and neonatal interventricular septal thickness
- Growth hormone axis in patients with ST elevation myocardial infarction and non-ST elevation myocardial infarction
- Amiodarone-induced thyrotoxicosis after administration of an intravenous infusion of amiodarone