Cardiovascular Endocrinology | 2014(03) articles
- Animal models
- Ernest Henry Starling : the history of cardiovascular endocrinology and the continuous need for developing animal models
- Echocardiographic assessment of left ventricular function in mitral regurgitation : is the dog a useful model of man?
- Pig models for the human heart failure syndrome
- Natriuretic peptides in animal models of cardiovascular disease
- New cardiovascular biomarkers in animal models : what can be expected in the coming years?
- Cardiovascular endocrinology in naturally occurring canine and feline models
- Sheep for the study of the urocortins and other hormones