Cardiovascular Endocrinology | 2014(12) articles
- Does dipeptidyl peptidase IV inhibitor increase the risk of heart failure? A cardiologist’s paradox
- Testosterone and cardiovascular disease : controversy or wake-up call?
- Determinants of interleukin-12 in stable ischaemic heart disease
- Role of insulin resistance in essential hypertension
- Sex-specific differences in the effects of local androgen metabolism in the heart as an indicator for the risk of myocardial infarction
- Hitode heart : a report of two cases of midventricular takotsubo cardiomyopathy