Cardiovascular Endocrinology | 2015(09) articles
- Testosterone, metabolism, and cardiovascular disease
- Defining the best candidates for testosterone replacement?
- Relevance of low testosterone to nonalcoholic fatty liver disease
- Testosterone replacement therapy : the controversies of cardiovascular risk
- Effects of testosterone replacement on glucose and lipid metabolism
- Testosterone replacement and cardiovascular disease risk : what do endocrinologists need to know?
- Cardiometabolic effects of testosterone in older men