Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine | 2014(09) articles
- Cardiovascular health in migrants : current status and issues for prevention. A collaborative multidisciplinary task force report
- Migration and chronic noncommunicable diseases : is the paradigm shifting?
- High plasma levels of endothelin-1 enhance the predictive value of preclinical atherosclerosis for future cerebrovascular and cardiovascular events : a 20-year prospective study
- Gene expression in peripheral blood of patients with hypertension and patients with type 2 diabetes
- Stromal cell-derived factor-1–3′A polymorphism is associated with decreased risk of myocardial infarction and early endothelial disturbance
- ApoB gene SpIns/Del, XbaI polymorphisms and myocardial infarction : a meta-analysis of 7169 participants
- Of genes and men : making the best out of meta-analyses and ApoB gene polymorphisms for those with or at risk for cardiovascular disease