Journal of Cardiovascular Medicine | 2014(10) articles
- Effects of bariatric surgery on right ventricular structure and function
- Index of central obesity as a parameter to replace waist circumference for the definition of metabolic syndrome in predicting cardiovascular disease
- The impact of the metabolic syndrome on the outcome after aortic valve replacement
- Impact of metabolic syndrome traits on cardiovascular function : should the Adult Treatment Panel III definition be further stratified?
- Are there mild and serious metabolic syndromes? The need for a graded diagnosis
- Patent foramen ovale treatment strategy : an Italian large prospective study
- Is patent foramen ovale closure an OPTION in patients with cryptogenic stroke? An Italian multicentre registry proposal
- Are current study designs really the best way to assess management of patent foramen ovale-related events?
- An early literary description of emotional syncope in the Fifth Canto of Dante Alighieri's Commedia : ‘E caddi come corpo morto cade’ Erratum