Child: Care, Health and Development | 1997(03) articles
- 'Trust me—I'm a nurse'
- Child adjustment in high conflict families
- Depiction of pain in the self-drawings of children with sickle cell disease
- Variations in take-up of the Family Fund
- Preventing suicide in young people: what is known and what is needed
- Ten steps for successful breast-feeding: assessment of hospital performance, its determinants and planning for improvement
- Increasing prevalence of cerebral palsy amongst low birthweight neonatal survivors 1966–1989.