Child: Care, Health and Development | 2001(05) articles
- Sleep problems in primary school children: comparison between mainstream and special school children
- ‘If I had a friend in a wheelchair’: children's thoughts on disabilities
- Can parents accurately perceive hyperactivity in their child?
- The care and health needs of children in residential care in the Maltese Islands1
- Child care in Slovenia: an example of a successful transition
- Children's representations of pets in their social networks
- Infant motor development and equipment use in the home