Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry | 2005(07) articles
- Medical decision Making : a selective review for child psychiatrists and psychologists
- Family-based services in children's mental health : a research review and synthesis
- The stigmatization of mental illness in children and parents : developmental issues, family concerns, and research needs
- Review of the efficacy and safety of antidepressants in youth depression
- The impact of preschool inattention, hyperactivity, and impulsivity on social and academic development : a review
- Are endophenotypes based on measures of executive functions useful for molecular genetic studies of ADHD?
- Youth on trial, A developmental perspective on juvenile justice