Circulation: Cardiovascular Imaging | 2015(10) articles
- Optical Coherence Tomography and Virtual-Histology Intravascular Ultrasound : Strange Bedfellows? … or Not?
- Quantifying Plaque Burden and Morphology Using Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography to Predict Coronary Physiology : Helpful…But Is It Sufficient?
- Thrombosis and Prognosis Following ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction : Left Ventricular Thrombus Assessment by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance
- Direct Comparison of Virtual-Histology Intravascular Ultrasound and Optical Coherence Tomography Imaging for Identification of Thin-Cap Fibroatheroma
- Relationship Between Quantitative Adverse Plaque Features From Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography and Downstream Impaired Myocardial Flow Reserve by 13N-Ammonia Positron Emission Tomography : A Pilot Study
- Accuracy of Computed Tomographic Angiography and Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography–Acquired Myocardial Perfusion Imaging for the Diagnosis of Coronary Artery Disease
- Left Ventricular Thrombus Formation After ST-Segment–Elevation Myocardial Infarction : Insights From a Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Multicenter Study
- Replicating Patient-Specific Severe Aortic Valve Stenosis With Functional 3D Modeling