Circulation: Cardiovascular Imaging | 2016(05) articles
- Extending the Use of Coronary Calcium Scanning to Clinical Rather Than Just Screening Populations : Ready for Prime Time?
- Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance in Patients With Magnetic Resonance–Conditional Cardiac Implantable Electronic Devices : What Can We See?
- A New Tracer for Imaging Atherosclerosis
- Prognostic Value of Coronary Artery Calcium Scoring in Addition to Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomographic Myocardial Perfusion Imaging in Symptomatic Patients
- Image Quality of Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Patients With an Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator System Designed for the Magnetic Resonance Imaging Environment
- Imaging Intraplaque Inflammation in Carotid Atherosclerosis With 18F-Fluorocholine Positron Emission Tomography–Computed Tomography : Prospective Study on Vulnerable Atheroma With Immunohistochemical Validation
- Fixed…Or Needs Fixing?