Circulation: Cardiovascular Imaging | 2018(02) articles
- Editor’s Note
- Disharmonious Patterns of Heterotaxy and Isomerism : How Often Are the Classic Patterns Breached?
- Classifying Heterotaxy Syndrome : Time for a New Approach
- Impact of Atrial Fibrillation During ST-Segment–Elevation Myocardial Infarction on Infarct Characteristics and Prognosis
- Atrial Fibrillation and Worse Outcomes in ST-Segment–Elevation Myocardial Infarction : Is It All About Infarct Size, or Do We Need to Look Elsewhere?
- Hemodynamic Characteristics in Significant Symptomatic and Asymptomatic Primary Mitral Valve Regurgitation at Rest and During Exercise
- Hemodynamics in Primary Mitral Regurgitation : Support for and Challenges to the Conventional Wisdom
- Molecular Imaging in Drug Discovery and Development
- Clinical Usefulness of Dual-Energy Cardiac Computed Tomography in Acute Coronary Syndrome Using a Dual-Layer Spectral Detector Scanner