Clinical Advances in Periodontics | 2017(07) articles
- Gingival Manifestations of Orofacial Granulomatosis : A Rare Finding
- Advanced Stage of Medication‐Related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw Associated With Oral Bisphosphonates : Report of Three Cases
- Novel Approach for Lateral Window Sinus Membrane Elevation Using Medical Grade Polyurethane Sponges : Case Report
- Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis Mimicking Aggressive Periodontitis. A Multidisciplinary Approach During an 8‐Year Follow‐Up Period
- Immediate Placement of Ultrashort Implants in an Infected Site With Severe Loss of Soft Tissues and Bone Assisted by Lasers and Light‐Emitting Diode : Case Report With 3‐Year Follow‐Up
- Should Perioperative Antibiotics Be Prescribed Prophylactically for Uncomplicated Single Implant Surgeries?
- Limited Evidence for a Guided Bone Regeneration Procedure Commonly Performed in Contemporary Clinical Practice