Clinical Cardiology Alert | 2014(04) articles
- Should Catheter Ablation be First-Line Therapy for Patients with Paroxysmal AF?
- Is Catheter Ablation Superior to Antiarrhythmic Drugs in Treating Premature Ventricular Contractions?
- New Study Advocates for More Provocative Vasospasm Testing During Routine Cardiac Catheterization
- The Allen's Test Prior to Transradial Access: A Necessary Precaution or a Waste of Time?
- Value of the Physical Examination in Heart Failure
- Who Should be Referred for Advanced Heart Failure Care?
- CME Questions