Clinical Infectious Diseases | 2004(05) articles
- The Continuing Challenge of Lower Respiratory Tract Infections
- Pneumococcal Resistance to Macrolides, Lincosamides, Ketolides, and Streptogramin B Agents: Molecular Mechanisms and Resistance Phenotypes
- Monotherapy versus Dual Therapy for Community-Acquired Pneumonia in Hospitalized Patients
- “Collateral Damage” from Cephalosporin or Quinolone Antibiotic Therapy
- Penicillin and Macrolide Resistance in Pneumococcal Pneumonia: Does In Vitro Resistance Affect Clinical Outcomes?
- Quinolone Resistance Mechanisms in Pneumococci
- Quinolone Resistance among Pneumococci: Therapeutic and Diagnostic Implications
- Antibiotic Resistance in Streptococcus pneumoniae: What Does the Future Hold?