Clinical Infectious Diseases | 2005(08) articles
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibition and Opportunistic Infections
- Tumor Necrosis Factor and Chemokine Interactions in the Formation and Maintenance of Granulomas in Tuberculosis
- Reactivation of Latent Granulomatous Infections by Infliximab
- Tumor Necrosis Factor and Its Blockade in Granulomatous Infections: Differential Modes of Action of Infliximab and Etanercept?
- Modulation of Infection with Histoplasma capsulatum by Inhibition of Tumor Necrosis Factor-α Activity
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Inhibition and Invasive Fungal Infections
- Defective Innate Antibacterial Host Responses during Murine Klebsiella pneumoniae Bacteremia: Tumor Necrosis Factor (TNF) Receptor 1 Deficiency versus Therapy with Anti-TNF-α