Clinical Infectious Diseases | 2006(11) articles
- The Evidence for the Elimination of Rubella and Congenital Rubella Syndrome in the United States: A Public Health Achievement
- The Epidemiological Profile of Rubella and Congenital Rubella Syndrome in the United States, 1998-2004: The Evidence for Absence of Endemic Transmission
- Genetic Analysis of Rubella Viruses Found in the United States between 1966 and 2004: Evidence That Indigenous Rubella Viruses Have Been Eliminated
- Has the United States Population Been Adequately Vaccinated to Achieve Rubella Elimination?
- Rubella Immunity Levels in the United States Population: Has the Threshold of Viral Elimination Been Reached?
- Adequacy of Surveillance to Detect Endemic Rubella Transmission in the United States
- Efforts at Rubella Elimination in the United States: The Impact of Hemispheric Rubella Control
- The History of Rubella and Rubella Vaccination Leading to Elimination