Journal of Clinical Nursing | 2005(03) articles
- Does age make a difference?
- Towards rehabilitative handling in caring for patients following stroke : a participatory action research project
- Describing gerontological nursing : an academic exercise or prerequisite for progress?
- Factors influencing the decision of older people living in independent units to enter the acute care system
- Patient autonomy in physical restraint
- Editorial : The involvement of service users in care, services and policy – comments and implications for nursing development
- Involvement of older people in care, service and policy planning
- Beyond tokenistic involvement of older people in research – a framework for future development and understanding