Clinical Pharmacokinetics | 2009(48) articles
- Therapeutic Drug Monitoring of Aminoglycosides in Neonates
- Penetration of Antibacterials into Bone : Pharmacokinetic, Pharmacodynamic and Bioanalytical Considerations
- Penetration of Antibacterials into Bone : What Do We Really Need to Know for Optimal Prophylaxis and Treatment of Bone and Joint Infections?
- Relevance of Antibacterial Distribution : The Particular Case of Bone Penetration
- Pharmacokinetics of Gemcitabine at Fixed-Dose Rate Infusion in Patients with Normal and Impaired Hepatic Function