Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice | 2007(03) articles
- Substance Use, Health, and Mental Health
- Comorbidity and Psychological Science: Does One Size Fit All?
- Is Comorbidity a Psychological Science?
- Substance Abuse as a Risk Factor for HIV Sexual Risk Behavior Among Persons With Severe Mental Illness: Review of Evidence and Exploration of Mechanisms
- Breaking the Mold or Business as Usual? Meeting the Challenges of HIV Prevention in People With Serious Mental Illness and Substance Use Disorders
- Adapting Motivational Interventions for Comorbid Schizophrenia and Alcohol Use Disorders
- Contemplating the Use of Motivational Interviewing With Patients Who Have Schizophrenia and Substance Use Disorders
- Comorbidity: What Have We Learned and Where Are We Going?
- Issues in Understanding and Treating Comorbidity in People With Serious Mental Illness