Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice | 2012(06) articles
- Processes Underlying Ambivalence in Help-Seeking: The Loss of Valued Control Model
- On Entering and Remaining in Psychotherapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral School-Based Interventions for Anxious and Depressed Youth: A Meta-Analysis of Outcomes
- Clinical Neuroscience of Addiction: Applications to Psychological Science and Practice
- How Consistent Are Clinical Significance Classifications When Calculation Methods and Outcome Measures Differ?
- Treating Disgust in Anxiety Disorders
- Community-Based Mental Health and Behavioral Programs for Low-Income Urban Youth: A Meta-Analytic Review