Clinical Pulmonary Medicine | 2016(05) articles
- Risk Factors for Community-acquired Pneumonia in Adults : A Review
- Nebulized Antibiotics for Ventilator-associated Pneumonia : Next Steps After the Meta-analyses
- Pirfenidone in Lung Interstitial Diseases : Indications and How to Evaluate its Effects
- Bedside Ultrasound for Assessing Patients in Shock
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Multiple Pneumatoceles in a 6-Week-Old Infant
- The Role of Endobronchial Ultrasound-guided Transbronchial Needle Aspiration in the Diagnosis and the Subtyping of Lymphoma in the Mediastinum
- Endobronchial Valve Placement : Too Much Risk for the Benefit?
- Are We Assessing Patients’ Experiences of Breathlessness Accurately During Spontaneous Breathing Trials?