Clinical Pulmonary Medicine | 2018(03) articles
- The Liquid Biopsy, What is it, How is it Provided, and What is the Role of the Pulmonologist
- Bronchial Thermoplasty : A Review of the Evidence
- Is it Safe to Extubate Patients Overnight?
- Sarcoidosis-associated Pulmonary Hypertension : Pathophysiology, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Symmetrical Peripheral Gangrene : Mechanisms for Limb Loss in the ICU in Patients With Retained Pulses
- Diagnostic Utility of CD4/CD8 Ratio in Bronchoalveolar Lavage
- Spontaneous Pneumomediastinum : A Rare Case of Bradycardia
- Are We FULFIL-led by a Once-daily Triple-therapy Inhaler for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease?
- Can Genomic Analysis Improve the Diagnostic Yield of Transbronchial Biopsy in the Diagnosis of Usual Interstitial Pneumonia?