Clinical Pulmonary Medicine | 2019(11) articles
- Poncet Disease : A Case-based Review of an Uncommon Extrapulmonary Manifestation of Tuberculosis
- The Safety and Efficacy of General Anesthesia Bronchoscopy in Patients With Metastatic Brain Lesions
- Diffuse Alveolar Hemorrhage in the Setting of an Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis Due to Drug Rash With Eosinophilia and Systemic Symptoms : A Case Report
- Medical Malpractice and Bronchoscopy : Why Do Physicians Face Litigation?
- When the Lesion Should Be There, But Isn’t …
- Corticosteroids in Community-acquired Pneumonia : To Give or Not To Give?
- Can C-reactive Protein Testing Help Guide Antibiotic Therapy for Outpatients With COPD Exacerbations?
- Biomarkers in Pulmonary Infections : Erratum