Clinical Pulmonary Medicine | 2020(03) articles
- Moderate Sedation Versus General Anesthesia for Endobronchial Ultrasound-guided Transbronchial Biopsy in an Academic Training Center
- Transition From Intravenous to Subcutaneous Treprostinil in a Pediatric Patient With Pulmonary Hypertension
- ARDS as the Presenting Complication of Hyperviscosity Syndrome in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia : A Case Report
- Bedside Rules for Managing Acid-Base Derangement in Respiratory Failure : Applications to COVID-19
- NUT Carcinoma Resulting in SVC Syndrome
- Does a 2-Day Course of Antibiotics Lower the Incidence of Ventilator-associated Pneumonia in Patients Undergoing Targeted Temperature Management Following Cardiac Arrest?
- Does Metoprolol Influence the Risk of Exacerbation in a High-risk COPD Patient Population?