CNS Drugs | 1999(11) articles
- Do Glucocorticoids Have Adverse Effects on Brain Function?
- Provision of Diamorphine (Heroin) by Prescription for Drug Dependency : Issues and Recommendations
- Hypnosedatives in the Elderly : A Guide to Appropriate Use
- Guidelines for the Appropriate Use of Cholinesterase Inhibitors in Patients with Alzheimer's Disease
- Glatiramer Acetate or Interferon-β for Multiple Sclerosis? : A Guide to Drug Choice
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors in the Treatment of Social Phobia : The Emerging Gold Standard
- Predicting Response to Clozapine : Status of Current Research