CNS Drugs | 2011(25) articles
- Treatment of Glioblastoma with Bevacizumab : Has a New Standard Therapy been Defined?
- Maintenance Treatment Study Designs in Bipolar Disorder : Do They Demonstrate that Atypical Neuroleptics (Antipsychotics) are Mood Stabilizers?
- Dosing and Switching Strategies for Paliperidone Palmitate : Based on Population Pharmacokinetic Modelling and Clinical Trial Data
- Topiramate versus Carbamazepine for the Treatment of Classical Trigeminal Neuralgia : A Meta-Analysis
- Meta-Analysis of the Efficacy of Adjunctive NMDA Receptor Modulators in Chronic Schizophrenia
- Retigabine (Ezogabine) : In Partial-Onset Seizures in Adults with Epilepsy
- Spotlight on Levetiracetam in Epilepsy†