CNS Drugs | 2012(26) articles
- Ketamine for Treatment-Resistant Unipolar Depression : Current Evidence
- PEGylation of Interferon-β-1a : A Promising Strategy in Multiple Sclerosis
- Efficacy and Safety of Ketamine in Patients with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome : A Systematic Review
- GABAA Receptor Physiology and Its Relationship to the Mechanism of Action of the 1,5-Benzodiazepine Clobazam
- The Pharmacology and Clinical Outcomes of Amphetamines to Treat ADHD : Does Composition Matter?
- Risk of Road Traffic Accidents in Patients Discharged Following Treatment for Psychotropic Drug Overdose : A Self-Controlled Case Series Study in Australia
- Clonidine Extended-Release In Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder† : Profile Report