Cognitive Therapy & Research | 1999(23) articles
- Individual Differences in Perceived Information Processing Styles in Stress and Coping Situations : Development and Validation of the Perceived Modes of Processing Inventory1
- Reactance and Therapeutic Noncompliance1
- Therapist Skill and Patient Variables in Homework Compliance : Controlling an Uncontrolled Variable in Cognitive Therapy Outcome Research
- Testing the Causal Mediation Component of Beck's Theory of Depression : Evidence for Specific Mediation
- Impaired Color Naming of Body Shape Related Words in Anorexia Nervosa : Affective Valence or Associative Priming?
- Emotional and Cognitive Processing in a Trauma Disclosure Paradigm
- Factor Structure of the Schema Questionnaire in a Large Clinical Sample