Cognitive Therapy & Research | 2003(27) articles
- The Driver's Angry Thoughts Questionnaire : A Measure of Angry Cognitions When Driving
- Beliefs About the Utility of Presleep Worry : An Investigation of Individuals with Insomnia and Good Sleepers
- Negative Cognitive Biases Predict Subsequent Depression
- Do Patients with Obsessive–Compulsive Disorder Have Deficits in Decision-Making?
- Interoceptive Accuracy in Nonclinical Panic
- Cognitive Aspects of Compulsive Hoarding
- Selective Memory for Alcohol Cues in Alcoholics and Its Relation to Craving