Cognitive Therapy & Research | 2003(27) articles
- The Attempted Suppression of Presleep Cognitive Activity in Insomnia
- Postevent Rumination and Recall Bias for a Social Performance Event in High and Low Socially Anxious Individuals1
- Attentional Bias and Mood Persistence as Prospective Predictors of Dysphoria
- Cognitive Bias in Adolescents with Social Anxiety Disorder
- Relationship Between Obsessive Beliefs and Obsessive–Compulsive Symptoms
- Relationships of Distinct Affective Dimensions to Performance on an Emotional Stroop Task
- Dysregulation in High-Anxious Female Prisoners : Attentionally Mediated?