Colorectal Cancer | 2014(08) articles
- Have we put the cart before the horse? Reordering treatments for rectal cancer
- Dilemma of dihydropyrimidine dehydrogenase deficiency in colorectal cancer patients: is Uftoral® the right answer?
- Should mismatch repair status be determined in all stage II and III colon cancer patients?
- SIR-Spheres® radioembolization in the management of metastatic colorectal cancer: a medical oncology perspective
- Radioembolization for colorectal cancer liver metastases: current role and future opportunities – the medical oncologist's perspective
- Biologic agents in the treatment of colorectal cancer: an update
- Serrated polyposis syndrome
- Tumor budding in the clinical management of colon and rectal cancer