Computational Optimization & Applications | 2008(40) articles
- How good are projection methods for convex feasibility problems?
- The prize collecting Steiner tree problem : Models and Lagrangian dual optimization approaches
- Local analysis of the feasible primal-dual interior-point method
- A modified trust region method with Beale's PCG technique for optimization
- Finding preferred subsets of Pareto optimal solutions
- The convergence analysis of inexact Gauss–Newton methods for nonlinear problems