Congenital Anomalies | 2018(03) articles
- Issue Information
- Three‐dimensional models of the segmented human fetal brain generated by magnetic resonance imaging
- Whole genome SNP genotyping in a family segregating developmental dysplasia of the hip detected runs of homozygosity on chromosomes 15q13.3 and 19p13.2
- Interkinetic nuclear migration in the tracheal and esophageal epithelia of the mouse embryo : Possible implications for tracheo‐esophageal anomalies
- Congenital duodenal and multiple jejunal atresia with malrotation in a patient with Down syndrome
- Pentalogy of Cantrell in a monozygotic twin with a giant omphalocele firmly attached to the amniotic membrane : Successful prenatal diagnosis and cesarean delivery
- Unilateral lung agenesis, aplasia or hypoplasia : Which one is it?
- Comment on “A prospective study on fetal posterior cranial fossa assessment for early detection of open spina bifida at 11–13 weeks” by Kose et al.