Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice and Research | 1995(07) articles
- The Consultant as Expert Witness in School and Workplace Cases—Part 1
- A Trial Lawyer's Perspective on Mental Health Professionals as Expert Witnesses
- The Consulting Psychologist as an Expert Witness in Sexual Harassment and Retaliation Cases
- The Phenomenology of Sexual Harassment : Why Does Sexual Behavior Bother People in the Workplace?
- The Special Education Consultant in Due Process Hearings : Ethics and Expertise
- Look, Look Again!
- President's Column
- Editor's Column