Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions | 1994(14) articles
- Creating a new paradigm for CME: Seizing opportunities within the health care revolution
- Receiving gifts from commercial companies part 1: The need for general institutional guidelines
- Receiving gifts from commercial companies part 2: Example of general institutional guidelines
- Clinical practice guidelines and the CME office
- Reflections on the teaching of bioethics
- Continuing education for physicians
- Brother, can you paradigm?