Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions | 1997(17) articles
- Commitment to change: Ideational roots, empirical evidence, and ethical implications
- Workshop versus lecture in CME: Does physician learning method preference make a difference?
- Training generalist physicians in manual therapy for low back pain: Development of a continuing education method
- Patient education materials: Physician perception of their role and usefulness
- Evaluation of aids education and training center clinical training
- Learning and the adoption of innovations among Canadian radiologists
- Interactive multimedia computer program on ectopic pregnancy and first trimester bleeding