Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions | 1999(19) articles
- Motivation and the facilitation of change, learning, and participation in educational programs for health professionals
- Effectiveness of a physician reminder program for smoking cessation
- A study of the educationally influential physician
- Use of a residency program incident reporting system as an educational tool
- Externalization of the health care system's educational programs
- Can case management be taught in a multidisciplinary forum?