Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions | 2004(24) articles
- Coming of age in continuing medical educaton: The state of research and the place of Congress 2004
- Epitaph for the Lone Ranger, MD: Adapting continuing medical education to the twenty-first century
- Targeting and structuring information resource use: A path toward informed clinical decisions
- The role of educational theory in continuing medical education: Has it helped us?
- Implementing clinical guidelines: Current evidence and future implications
- Physician performance and assessment and their effect on continuing medical education and continuing professional development
- Systems-based framework for continuing medical education and improvements in translating new knowledge into physicians' practices