Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions | 2014(34) articles
- How Significant Is Statistical Significance? Observations on the Independence of P Values and Importance in Effectiveness Studies of Educational Interventions
- Commitment to Change and Assessment of Confidence: Tools to Inform the Design and Evaluation of Interprofessional Education
- Do Family Physicians Choose Self-Assessment Activities Based on What They Know or Don't Know?
- VISION: A Regional Performance Improvement Initiative for HIV Health Care Providers
- Training Mid- to Late-Career Health Professionals for Clinical Work in Low-Income Regions Abroad
- Assessing the Impact of a Medical Librarian on Identification of Valid and Actionable Practice Gaps for a Continuing Medical Education Committee
- The Albany Two-Way Radio Conferences, 1955–1981: A Retrospective Look at a Program Providing Interactive Continuing Medical Education at a Distance