Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing | 2001(03) articles
- Is It New or Basic Knowledge?
- Informal Education : A Hidden Element of Clinical Nurse Consultant Practice
- The Effect of Reading Ability and Response Formats on Patients' Abilities to Respond to a Patient Satisfaction Scale
- Continuing Education for Staff in Long-Term Care Facilities : Corporate Philosophies and Approaches
- Demonstrating Theory in Practice : Examples of the McGill Model of Nursing
- Continuing Education in Sweden—To What Purpose?