Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing | 2002(05) articles
- Professional Self-regulation—Another Enron Casualty?
- Evaluation of Alabama's Mandatory Continuing Education Program for Reasonableness, Access, and Value
- A Study of Professional Nurses' Perceptions of Patient Education
- Evidence-based Education and the Evaluation of a Critical Care Course
- How Many Is Too Many? Collaboration of Multiple Nursing Organizations For Professional Development
- Incorporating Educational Theory Into Critical Care Orientation
- Precepting in 2002