Crime, Law and Social Change | 1997(27) articles
- The Teamsters, the White House, the Labor Department* : A commentary on the politics of oraganized crime
- Robbery,recession and real wages in Hong Kong
- Arming Iraq : How the U.S. and Britain Secretly Built Saddam's War Machine Mark Phythian, (Northeastern University Press, Boston, 1997) 325 pp.
- Contributors to this issue
- Transcarceration : Notes on a psychoanalytically-informed theory of social practice in the criminal justice and mental health systems