Crime, Law and Social Change | 2002(38) articles
- Explaining corruption : An institutional choice approach*
- The Black Mafia : African-American organized crime in Chicago 1890–1960
- Stopping the illegal trafficking of human beings*
- The Illicit Global Economy & State Power : H. Richard Friman and Peter Andreas, (New York: Rowman & Littlefield, 1999), ISBN, 207 pp. $.
- Constitutive Criminology at Work : Applications to Crime and Justice Stuart Henry and Dragan Milovanovic, (Albany, NY: State University of New York Press, 1999), ISBN, 322 pp.