Crime, Law and Social Change | 2009(51) articles
- Determining ease of access to arms methodology and coding
- Integrity, culture, and scale : An empirical test of the big bad police agency
- Finnish professional criminals and their organisations in the 1990SA
- Locating extra-legal activities of the modern state in legal-political theory : Weber, Habermas, Kelsen, Schmitt and Turk
- EU Fraud : Institutional and legal competence
- Book review : Overcoming the ubermensch Jordan Paust, Beyond the Law The Bush Administration's Unlawful Responses in the “War” on Terror, Cambridge Cambridge University Press, 2007.