Crime, Law and Social Change | 2009(52) articles
- Police crackdown on Christiania in Copenhagen
- Mortgage fraud : A risk factor analysis of affected communities
- Political structure, legislative process, and corruption : Comparing Taiwan and South Korea
- Restricting loans of money to Hong Kong civil servants : Social censure or violation of human rights?
- Fatal imaginations : Death squads in Davao City and Medellín compared
- The precursor to Clear's successful call to action : Imprisoning Communities is essential, but bogged down Clear, Todd R. 2007. Imprisoning Communities: How Mass Incarceration Makes Disadvantaged Neighborhoods Worse. New York: Oxford University Press.
- Book review : Theorising globalisation and the future of international criminal justice Mark Findlay, governing through globalised crime Future for international criminal justice. Cullompton: Willan, 2008